Tr0j4nM4x1mus
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jul 25, 2007
- Messages
- 244
first my specs...9850 be multi @14.5 voltage @ 1.4....gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H (rev 1.1)
corsair ddr2 800 @4-4-4-12 2.1v
ok my question is...I've seen & herd of people getting overclocks beyond this with less voltage...it seems I need the 1.4 to stay stable (p95 for several hours)
now I've also noticed when running p95 the voltage in cpuz shows it at 1.488 (100% cpu load)
does this sound too high of voltage... is there anyone out there that can run p95 & see what the voltage is while at 100% load...is it suppose to raise like that or should it stay at 1.4v?? also my max temp is 54* idle temp @34* & voltage drops to 1.4
any help on this would be great
corsair ddr2 800 @4-4-4-12 2.1v
ok my question is...I've seen & herd of people getting overclocks beyond this with less voltage...it seems I need the 1.4 to stay stable (p95 for several hours)
now I've also noticed when running p95 the voltage in cpuz shows it at 1.488 (100% cpu load)
does this sound too high of voltage... is there anyone out there that can run p95 & see what the voltage is while at 100% load...is it suppose to raise like that or should it stay at 1.4v?? also my max temp is 54* idle temp @34* & voltage drops to 1.4
any help on this would be great