• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

98050X3D without REBAR vs with

El_Capitan

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Nov 11, 2012
Messages
1,900
I was taking benchmarks and didn't realize I had REBAR turned off. So, I have bencharks with, and without REBAR for comparison.

I'm using 2x8GB 5600MHz SO-DIMMS with adapters to run at 4400MHz at 30-30-30-60-90 with an i7-9850X3D (+200 Boost, -30 CO). For the graphics card, I'm using a PNY RTX 5070 Overclocked Triple Fan (+400 Core Clock).

CPU-Z Single:
Without REBAR = 892
With REBAR = 895.7 (+0.4139%)
2026_08_14_9850X3D_PBO_200_-30CO_4400MHz_CL30_CPU-Z.png2026_08_14_9850X3D_PBO_200_-30CO_4400MHz_CL30_REBAR_CPU-Z.png

CPU-Z Multi:
Without REBAR = 9158.7
With REBAR = 9115.2 (-0.4761%)

Geekbench 7 CPU Tests:
Single Without REBAR = 3128
Single With REBAR = 3127 (-0.032%)
Multi Without REBAR = 19248
Multi With REBAR = 19125 (-0.641%%)


2026_08_14_9850X3D_PBO_200_-30CO_4400MHz_CL30_Geekbench7.png2026_08_14_9850X3D_PBO_200_-30CO_4400MHz_CL30_REBAR_Geekbench7.png

Y-Cruncher Tests:
Without REBAR = 21.449 seconds
With REBAR = 21.364 seconds (-0.397%)

2026_08_14_9850X3D_PBO_200_-30CO_4400MHz_CL30_Y-Cruncher.png2026_08_14_9850X3D_PBO_200_-30CO_4400MHz_CL30_REBAR_Y-Cruncher.png

Geekbench 7 GPU Tests:
CUDA without REBAR = 309936
CUDA with REBAR = 317308 (+2.351%)
OpenCL without REBAR = 209536
OpenCL with REBAR = 217224 (+3.603%)
Vulkan without REBAR = 187412
Vulkan with REBAR = 188101 (0.367%)

2026_08_14_PNY_RTX_5070_OC_Triple_Fan_Geekbench7.png2026_08_14_PNY_RTX_5070_OC_Triple_Fan_REBAR_Geekbench7.png

Cyberpunk2077 High Native 2K:
Without REBAR = 132.31
With REBAR = 136.23 (+2.92%)

2026_08_14_PNY_RTX_5070_OC_Triple_Fan_Cyberpunk2077_High_Native_2K.png2026_08_14_PNY_RTX_5070_OC_Triple_Fan_REBAR_Cyberpunk2077_High_Native_2K.png

Oddly, it seems that the CPU speeds are slightly slower and memory speeds are slightly faster, but it could just be variance. However, the graphics card performance saw a definite increase in speed (up to 3.6%). I wonder if an AMD graphics card has the same result? Maybe I'll test that out some day.
 
Back
Top