• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

9800XT Hardmod, Softmod?

allan_leung

Weaksauce
Joined
Nov 18, 2003
Messages
81
Hello

I got a 9800xt but haven't really overclock it yet...

Does anyone have any links I can look at to mod that card?

You can also post your core/men speed so I have a good idea where to stop.

Thanx
 
rage3d.com is good for the rage3d tweaker, it is a program that allows u to overclock ur radeon... As for overclocking rite now im at 430/360 and its running fine no artifacts... Good card

EDIT: im a 9800 pro flashed to a xt :)
 
Originally posted by blindviper
stock ram speed is 385 on a 9800xt dont claim your at xt speeds :)

Could you be anymore wrong? Stock speed for RAM on the XT is 365(730). Do your homework....
 
anyone tried a radeon 9800 Non Pro with the XT flash? Also, where can I get the files...seems that the links for the files at 3dmaxx.net are MIA
 
Back
Top