9800XT go insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by zoltan
im returning the 9800 XT i got for store credit then buying the n40 when it comes out. i made 300 bucks :)
you make me angry. Why don't you just break into the retirement home and steal their stuff? I'm sure you could make more than 300 bucks:rolleyes:

Originally posted by jagec
you make me angry. Why don't you just break into the retirement home and steal their stuff? I'm sure you could make more than 300 bucks:rolleyes:

its differnt im stealing from those corperate bloodhounds... they are required to honor a price match. would you turn down a 500 video card for less than half trhe price and resell it and buy the best in a mounth? i know i am.

um, ive done it plenty of times and im returning it to a differnt location.... just say it was a gift. i returned 10 PNY ram coolers that i took from the nvidia booth the compusa and they gave me 100 $ store credit.... you obviosly dont know what you are talking about.

p.s ill be getting 500 store credit if i return to compusa i just need to know if they are going to carry the r40, and n45s. does anyone know for sure?
go to hell

its differnt im stealing from those corperate bloodhounds... they are required to honor a price match. would you turn down a 500 video card for less than half trhe price and resell it and buy the best in a mounth? i know i am.
Getting the card on a price mistake is dubious, but understandable. Getting it, then returning it for FULL price, is highly immoral.

Besides, it's the crime that matters, not who it was committed against.

Originally posted by jagec
Getting the card on a price mistake is dubious, but understandable. Getting it, then returning it for FULL price, is highly immoral.

Besides, it's the crime that matters, not who it was committed against.

Ok people I get immorality.... I get that its all about the crime you make not the one you make it too...

BUT, you do realize how highly overpriced this whole vidcard thing is to start with.... We are paying 200-500 hard earned dollars for pieces of hardware that at most costed %40 of their retail price to produce....

I don't know about you but I felt really ripped off when i payed 214 bucks for my 9800pro 128mb, and it was a very good price :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

1. what zoltan is doing IS fraudulant.

2. That doesn't give the rest of you a right to flame, so don't do it again.

3. We live in a capitalist society. It doesn't matter if an item only costs them ONE % of the price you pay, there is no excuse for such actions. A company sets the price for the item they make, you don't like that price, don't buy it, simple as that. You have no right to own that item, you want it, you give up that "hard earned" dough.

If you don't like THAT, then move to China.

Thread closed because deal is basically over and this will only go downhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back