9800SE locking up

KidZ0r

n00b
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
5
CPU: AMD64 3200+
MOBO: ASUS K8V deluxe
VID: Xpertvision 9800SE (Soft modded and running @ stock)
Vid drivers: Omega 2.5.51
Chipset drivers: Hyperion V451
RAM 2x 256 Adata PC 4000
HDD: 120GB Seagate SATA
PSU: Antec Blue 350

I play online FPS and after about 10-15 mins of play i just get a frozen screen and nothing works i have to reset comp to get it going again.

Same thing happens in 3D Mark03 but not all the time..

I thought it might be a heat problem but i have an Arctic cooler Rev 3 on it and the card is running at stock core and mem.

I have removed GPU cooler and reseated it and made sure it is on tight as well.

AGP voltage is set to 1.5, and nothing in this box is O/C ( bloody will be if i can work out whats wrong :p)

I used to run the games on my old system with only 512Mg of ram and same Vid card as well so i am not leaning towards that as the prob.

I have reinstalled vid drivers and chipset drivers to see if that is the prob (no luck)
VPU recover is also switched off..

Could it be the mobo ??

I am now completely out of ideas as to why this may be happening, and yes it is really pissing me off hehe.

Any help would be great Thanks..
 
Back
Top