9800PRO RMA = omgbbq

Tengis

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
6,567
When will I get this baby back? Ive never RMAd a video card... so Im clueless... my mobos have taken up to and around a month... =(.

edit- it was BBATI card, so it went to ATI

edit2- I shipped it about 2 weeks ago.
 
Cant, my RMA number was in my bulk mail... and I emptied it only to realize my RMA number was in there. Ive been praying for them to email me and say something =(.
 
depends on the company....i had to rma a monitor once and got it back in a week...rmad some ram once too and hell it took so long i just bought more
 
Tengis said:
Cant, my RMA number was in my bulk mail... and I emptied it only to realize my RMA number was in there. Ive been praying for them to email me and say something =(.
wow OT ...msg me if u know any one in MONTGOMERY COUNTY :D :D :D
 
You should be able to call ATI and they can look up your RMA number and what's going on.
 
When I RMA'ed a card to PNY it took 2-3 weeks. When I RMA'ed my Soyo motherboard that took 3 months (and the piece of shit was still borked).
 
PNY RMA - 7 days after they received it (But I lived only an hour away from them)

Corsair RMA - 9 days after they received it (In the same state)

ABIT RMA (Cross ship $157 deposit, You get $150 back 2 weeks after you send your old motherboard back to them) - Sent me a motherboard in 3 days
 
Back
Top