9800pro on new egg

wigs1979

n00b
Just so you all know, New Egg has the Sapphire 9800 pro on sale for $199 and free shipping.:D

I just bought it the other day for $204, d'oh! I could have used that $5 towards the damn tax :/

I ordered it on 20th and got it today the 22nd, that is pretty quick, but then again it shipped from the nj warehouse, hehe.

I will still miss my BBA 9800 NP though, but its all good, this one will do just fine :)

-rahul

That sucks having to pay sales tax on internet orders. Glad I don't have any places I would order from here in NM. This part of the state REALLY sucks. I hate that I got stationed here. Gonna be moving soon, though! :D :D :D

That's cool though. What are you in exactly? Marines or something??

Ya if you order from through Newegg and if you are living in NJ or NY or some other state, they have ware houses here so you have to pay sales tax which sucks.

I had to pay 6% which isn't much, but still atleast I got the card in 2 days though :D

-rahul

And to think, I just ordered it less than a week ago for 211.50. That could have bought me a tube of artic silver :(

Man I and paid $240 after $30 shipping to hawaii. Oh well atleast they are using the R360 core on most, if not all of them so you can easily install a new bios and have a fun 9800XT 128MB RAM. :D

geez what's going on with all the 9800 Pro's? it's like ATI is giving it away now and it's only been out for a year

hmmm, i wonder what they're up to - could there be a killer mainstream card coming soon too?

Back