9800Ppro to x800, Part 2

  • Thread starter Deleted member 72990
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 72990

Guest
In reply to the thread which was locked,

i overclocked my 2.4c to 3.2 GHZ WOOOOOOO THATS LOOONEY LALALALA. :confused: *dizzy*
 
They lock the 1st topic and you make another to post ^that? Jesus H. Christ!! I might just have to go all out and get myself banned so I don't have to look at this newbage anymore.
 
Originally posted by VIOLENCE FACTOR
They lock the 1st topic and you make another to post ^that? Jesus H. Christ!!

O_O
for once, i agree with this annoying little kid named VIOLENCE FACTOR. :\

you could atleast posted this in the overclocking forum ;x
 
im sorry everyone, i dont know what got into me, weird day.
 
OMG you guys, just let this die already. I wasn't going to post in the first thread because it was going to be demeaning to me but now this has gone to far. I agree that the (first) original post was kind out "out there" but that's not reason to start another thread about it.

Actually, I'm surprised THIS hasn't been locked yet and I'm able to even post in here. :rolleyes:
 
Wow, I havent been to the [H]ard|Forum in some time now, and I come back to this? What happened around here? It feels immature around here all of a sudden.
 
I think it is delusional hysteria due to the unveiling of Nvidias chipset a couple days from now (and ATi's a couple weeks from now)
 
Originally posted by ZenOps
I think it is delusional hysteria due to the unveiling of Nvidias chipset a couple days from now (and ATi's a couple weeks from now)

Yeah, I'm sure a lot of it will clear once the cards are actually out. ;)

Yeah..........right. :rolleyes:

If only it were that easy. :p
 
OK, what better place to throw my 2 cents in right?

I too have noticed much hostility on the board lately. I hope it's just a passing phase but it sure seems that there are lots of folks who are quick to flame others, especially poor noobs asking (get ready for it) noob questions.

Get over it already folks. If you don't have anything constructive to say don't say anything! I am so tired of watching flamers up their post count with one line quips. Get a life!
 
What needs to stop is this whole thing that started with Shawns post. Its not really that difficult to just accept the fact that he asked a question that SOME people know the answer too, and perhaps it seems like a "dumb" question to them. The guy asked a few simple questions. That is what the forum is for, answering questions, no matter how "noobish" they may be. If you find that the question is so noobish that you just cant help but flame the person for trying to find out what he wants to know, and be pointed in the correct direction, then dont post. Its a waste of your time and a waste of the person who is asking the questions time. Plus in my opinion you look immature.
 
especially poor noobs asking (get ready for it) noob questions

You took out the nvidia comment, good move. ;)

Plus in my opinion you look immature.

Agreed.

Good points Doubl3KiLL, I hope more people will catch onto this and leave the poor guy alone.
 
Originally posted by jmcmike
Not sure I follow you. Did I miss something?

Hmm, I could have swore that the first time I read the post it said something about nvidia noobs but whatever, maybe I'm just getting tired early today. ;)
 
They lock the 1st topic and you make another to post ^that? Jesus H. Christ!! I might just have to go all out and get myself banned so I don't have to look at this newbage anymore.

what is jesus christ's middle name? i havent seen the passion yet. im curious.
 
Originally posted by Doubl3KiLL
Wow, I havent been to the [H]ard|Forum in some time now, and I come back to this? What happened around here? It feels immature around here all of a sudden.

And mods... when we going to get the WEB CLICKAGE WORTH LINKING back.

That was the best forum since the NV30 Vs R350 debates.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top