9800 XT @ Best Buy for $149...

Checked Riverside and Moreno Valley. Riverside BB has 3 in stock, but is $499. :eek:

RancidWAnnaRIot said:
I'm gonna call my local bestbuy just in case... man i wish they would have it that cheap..
Good luck! If they have any, buy 2 and I'll paypal ya $190 for it :D

o man, a friend of mine paid 500 just a few months ago, he will be pissed

im going home for a few days over the coming weekend

pls pls pls no one get that card from the cambridge store ;)

OR if someone could check if its available at the ithaca, ny store, that would be spectacular ;)

DriveEuro said:
You sure he didn't quote you on the X800 XT?
I think they BSed me. The first person I talked to was a guy in the computer department and he went to go check the price on the 9800XT and a minute or 2 went by but I sorta heard him talking to his manager (some woman) and that same woman told me the same exact thing, that the 9800XT's are $499. But I'll probably go tomorrow to check anyway just incase.

San Marcos TX Best Buy is a no-go, they didn't even have a clearance section or a 9800XT tag in the videocard section...oh well, I never get in on the sweet deals (god hates me)

people, this deal is basically dead. the only way you will get one is if you are walking thru BB and see an employee return one to the self, that one being a custumer return that was not opened. give it up folks. ;)

where did you guys see this, I Called local bestbuys.. and they claim they dont know what i'm talking about...

laserdemon said:
how about kennesaw and premieter

my work is right around the corner from the BB on cobb place, can't get there durning lunch, might try when i get off (even though that store is nothing but BS and seem to never have anything in stock)

k1pp3r,
I know what you mean about the BB on Cobb. It Sux. Im still gonna go and check after work, but Im not getting my hopes up :)

dead deal? or your just saying its dead b/c no best buys have em?

coulda sworn i saw a 9800xt at my bb like 2-3 weeks ago. it was like $350 still

wonder if they still have it for 150 now ?

i dont think they sell vid cards fast at this particular bb b/c when they got the BFG 6800GTs in my roomate bought one but that was the only one they sold for quite awhile.

Javelin3o4 said:
i show 1 unit availible at cape cod, MA (store #568) and 1 at cambridge, MA (Store#537), salem, NH has 2, kingston NY has 1, secaucus, NJ h as 1, seems like most eastern part of US. These stock counts were taking today 10/3 @ 11:55am

damnit, always catch these deals when i get home from work. the kingston bb is only about 20 minutes away from me.

Kakyoin said:
Checked Riverside and Moreno Valley. Riverside BB has 3 in stock, but is $499. :eek:

Dude, you're in the 909... :D

Any out in the Orange County area ?

i am calling this one dead, i work at best buy, called every store on the east coast showing up any in stock... no luck

oh anyone doubting it. yes it was true. marked for clearance of 149.99.

Just got off the phone with every Best Buy in Vegas. 3 stores were out of stock. 1 said they would be getting them in at the end of the month, for $200 (?!). The 4th store had 1 left, at $249.99...I double checked the model with him, and if it was on clearance..9800xt alright, but not on sale.

my local best buy didn't have any 9800xts in stock a month ago. i wish they would have one this weekend though.

Back