9800 PRO Vs. FX 5950

Global_Inferno

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 31, 2003
Messages
238
I have been offered a trade for my Hercules 9800 PRO 128MB. He is offering a Leadtek 5950.

Performance wise, at STOCK. Which is better? Or is there not a lot in it?
 
fugu: Yeh, I seriously doubt it is worth it... However, It is an option. I like to explore..


What are you on about M4d??
 
Since you could get more $$ out of the 5950 than a 9800 pro, I'd trade it, test it, if you don't like it sell it and then buy a 9800 again.
 
Only prob. is I'll have to throw in a bit of $$ extra for the trade... not a LOT thou... a "gesture" amount.. But still..
 
do it, get it play with it for a mounth , sell it on ebay about 300-350, spend the extra 100-150 for the new wave :) just my thought. 5950 is faster in most cases just really depends on what you play. farcy=ati as in bf:v=nvidia and cs= doesnt really matter ;)
 
depends on if you like AA and AF.. if not that 5900 could be looking real good :p

Stick with the 9800 pro and be happy with your aa and af.. gees.

~Adam
 
Back
Top