9800 Pro Freezing/Display Problem

Setan

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
217
I'm having some issues with my FIC Radeon 9800 Pro. When I load up Battlefield 1942 and start the second campain (I was able to play through the first campain) I get to the screen where it shows the description and you can load it. The screen freezes and after about 5 seoncds the following comes up:

setan1.jpg

setan2.jpg

setan3.jpg


Any idea what the problem is? I've just sent in a request for an RMA but I want to see if it's something that's fixable.

Mike
 
Oh, one more thing. This is also happening randomly when not playing games. For example, after finishing my post I went and clicked on Start to open something up and it froze and did the same crap pictured above. Then is gave me the following error:

"The ati2dvag display driver has stopped working normally ....."

Any ideas?

Mike
 
Back
Top