Hi guys,
My friend has given me and old AIW 9800 PRO 128 for a media PC. He said it is "funny" and told me that sometimes when it is booted the display is garbled, all sorts of little squares and things. I remember that this was quite a common problem with ATI cards around that time and there were some bioses released to loosen the memory timings slightly.
Anyone know where I can find this for the AIW?
Cheers!
My friend has given me and old AIW 9800 PRO 128 for a media PC. He said it is "funny" and told me that sometimes when it is booted the display is garbled, all sorts of little squares and things. I remember that this was quite a common problem with ATI cards around that time and there were some bioses released to loosen the memory timings slightly.
Anyone know where I can find this for the AIW?
Cheers!