980 TI SLI Voltage

renji1337

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
271
How do i get my 980 TI's to run the same voltage? at stock they run 1.187 top card and 1.155v bottom card.


If I try to overclock i still can't stabilize them, so far with playing with almost every slider i've gotten them to 1.205v 1.187v or 1.193v/1.187v :/ i can't stabilize them though and when they throttle the voltages change alot
 
Which cards do you have? You can possibly flash to same bios with boost disabled and voltage pegged to a value.
 
I have the MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G, I know how to flash gpu bioses easily, but I have no clue how to edit them or make them.

I want my cards to both run at 1,193v or 1.205v and not throttle voltage down or atleast throttle to the same voltage
 
I got a MSI bios with 1.237 volts from OCN. Check there and you will find a bios you can flash to.
 
Could you PM me that bios? just so i can look at it in bios tweaker or link me where you got it from.
 
Back
Top