• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

9700Pro Reviews

bobsaget

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
4,403
If you have a 9700Pro, or a know someone that does, could you leave a few comments about it? How do you think it would preform with the computer below?

thank you!

2500+
Asus A7N8X-X motherboard
512mb RAM pc3200
and all of that other stuff
 
ive had my 9700pro moderately overclocked for almost 1 1/2 years so far and i love it. never given me a single problem
 
i sold my 9700 pro for 180 and then bought a 9800pro used that was selling for 180

:p
 
Wow! I totally forgot about the 9800pro being only 20 bucks more. Looks like I'll be getting a 9800pro. thanks guys!


By the way...

Does anyone know what games come with the 9800Pro?
 
Depends on the brand, most just come with Demos. I'm not sure if any still have the Half-Life 2 coupon anymore.

Btw, I run a 9700PRO AIW, not overclocked, (won't overclock well with AIW for some reason?) but it runs everything beautifully at 1024X768 with 4xAA and 16x AF, I love it and I used to be an Nvidiot up until I got this to replace my TI4200. So far every game old and new plays well with this.
 
bought the 9700 pro when it first first first came out for 700$(Canadian). I am still using it and still will untill my games start to lag, my only problem now is i have too slow a processor. ANyways, just go under google and search ATI Radeon 9700 Pro Review. You will get all the info you need.
 
Back
Top