• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

9700Pro and ATITool question

wesmaster

Gawd
Joined
Jun 9, 2001
Messages
762
whats a good overclock to get out of a 9700pro with atitool? and how long should i scan for artifacts and max's?
 
anyone? right now i am running at 375/330 and havent had any artifacts. only let it scan for about an hour tho. games are playing great :D what speeds are 9800 speeds? can i clock my 9700pro to run like a 9800?
 
wesmaster said:
no one here has a 9700pro and overclocks it? :confused:
i have one and like u am looking into OC'in it.........but right now i am just putting my system together.......but if one of u guru's could answer this question it would be great.......now we have 2 members in the same boat........ :D
 
I dunno whats the average, mine did 360/335 stable on stock cooler. Maybe search here, google and OCforums
 
I get some artifacts with my OC. I have tweakmonster BGA ramsinks on the memory and a 1u aluminum CPU hsf on the core with AS3 and the shim removed.

The thing about the artifacts is they only appear in some games. And even in those games it's only in certain areas and just for a bit. I actually used to have a higher oc with no artifacts. But I don't know what happened. I think I might have had a different core/mem ratio and forgot my settings.
 
my is 400@368!!

i used ati tool to overclock my card after that i run 20 loopos of 3dmark2001se :)

all stable stock cooler on the core and vantav vram cooling on the memory :p :D :cool:

edit:i scaned for artifact for 4 hours with ati tool...
 
Back
Top