9600xt OC banchmarks.

RP_JAKE454

Limp Gawd
Hey all i have been messin around with my sapphire 9600xt 128 and i currently have it OC'd at 562 mhz core 317 for the memory using the Atitool. i just want to know where others are getting this card up to. (doesnt have to be from sapphire so give me ur benchmarks!)

i have a built by ATI 9600xt.

I'm up to 540core/339mem. And I'am getting the Arctic Cool VGA Silencer
and OCZ copper ramsinks tomarrow from SVC. Should overclock more after
I receive those.

And so far my scores are: || 14,894 3dmark01 || 4,306 3dmark03 || 33,849 AquaMark3 ||

i meant to ask can u buy better heatsinks/fans for the cards? and even if it is cooled down eventually if the core and memory are up too much it makes my monitor flicker and eventually my pc restarts..which i know isnt good..but anyway keep the benchmarks comin.! :) o yea and is it bad to keep switching my card from being overclocked to regular again? i only turn it up when i am going to play a game then i like to set it back to its regular core and memory settings.

Yea you can buy better heatsink/fan.
The Arctic Cool VGA Silencer for the core and Ramsinks for the Memory.

Both the things i'm getting tomarrow. I'll overclock more and find out more results.
I leave my settings the same all the time.

Should I turn the down to stock (500/300) when idle and just doing basic stuff???

im not sure... i dont see any reason to keep the card overclocked all the time so i turn mine back down after games. but im not sure if this is healthy or not...

Back