• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

9600 radeon + shuttle sn45g = ?

Joined
Feb 25, 2004
Messages
7
First hello to all on the board. My question is regarding a box I want to build. I would like to put a 128MB AIW radeon 9600 into a shuttle sn45g. I haven't built myself a box in quite a while so I worried about size issues with this card. Also will the shuttle have enough juice for this card? If anyone also has another solution they would recommend if this won't work (or just sounds like a bad idea) please let me know.

Thanks.
 
It will work just fine. Shuttles have pretty good PSUs in them. I have an AIW card in my HTPC/Server....see sig..second line.
 
The PSU should be fine, I am running a 9800 in my sn41g2 with no probs.
 
Back
Top