• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

940b or vx922? TOssUP!

reminiser16

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
140
Ok Last two(three) suggestions here.. Im sorry for all the threads just dont want make mistake.

Egg has a sale on Samsung 940B for 359$ after Rebate, Or Viewsonics Vx922 which is 395$... Also Viewsonics Vp930 which is 459$.. Which one Best for Gaming and overall.

Anyother monitor suggestion under 500$total
 
Where do you see the VP930 for $350? Got a link (I wanna buy one at that price)? I only see it for $459 at the egg.
 
personally i'd go vp930b - i hear it's got great latency and it is, unlike the others, an 8bit panel.
 
fakeian said:
personally i'd go vp930b - i hear it's got great latency and it is, unlike the others, an 8bit panel.
Personally I'd never spend big bucks on a 5:4 monitor with gaming in mind.
 
Id go with the vx924, the vx922 is overkill, and the 1ms difference is not worth the money. I have the vx924 and it's brilliant.

The only reason to get the 940 is for the reduced price. But, I got my vx924 for $294 AR ;)
 
Back
Top