939 4400x2 a8n32-sli 2GB pc3200

arcsum68

Limp Gawd
Recently upgrading, getting rid of the old stuff. Everything works perfectly and the system had nothing wrong with it when it was dismantled. I ran nothing but good PSU's so no strain or anything on the MOBO. I never over clocked the CPU, so I don't know what it can handle, but I imagine its pretty solid as most of these were.

4400x2 retail w stock heat sink stepping 2 $100 (Box included) (SOLD)
Asus a8n32-sli $50 (SOLD)
2x1GB patriot pc3200 (lifetime warranty) $40 (Sold)
Prices are shipped, CPU pretty easily gets that on eBay so I am prepared to go that route if needed.

IMG_6213Large.jpg

IMG_6214Large.jpg

IMG_6216Large.jpg

Last edited:
TTT for a guy with a 4400+ i still got my 4800+ 939 (i dont use it but my girl does) ahh the memories

I just sold a 3800x2, and in fact also sold the 4400x2.

Mobo and Ram still available, make an offer.

Thanks, added some images to whet the appetite!

Look at that beautiful motherboard, in all its fan less glory.

I have this exact setup w/ different RAM and it still flies through most modern games. Great price, someone buy this.

this mobo is still going strong for me as an htpc. Absolutely awesome board. bump!

Yknow, I had considered moving it to my HTPC but I hit a good sale at Frys and the wife had already OK'd me to spend the money.

We use our Media Center for everything, dont even have cable or sat, and it had always been the hand me down machine. I just wanted to go new for once.

Back