• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

920 oc help

herc

n00b
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
9
Hi guys,

I've got a 920 oc'ed at 21x196=4.11Ghz on a P6T deluxe. I have Corsair 1Gx3 running at 7-7-7-18 1N. My problem is in Everest mem test, my Memory Latency is running around 47ns. I've seen screen shots of others out there with lower overclocks at around 3.8Ghz with Everest memory latency around 35ns or lower. What am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
 
With intels turbo function your only running one core @ 4.1 the other three are @ 20x maybe thats it
 
I cannot solve your problem unless you tell us your memory frequency and Uncore frequency.
 
My memory frequency is 8x, Uncore is 16x and QPI is 36X

CPU Volt :1.45
CPU PLL :Auto
QPI/DRAM :Auto
DRAM Volt :1.66



Thanks spenny2112
 
I tried running 20x 195@3.9 and my Everest Memory latency is still in the high 40's to low 50's. Do I have bad memory?
 
Could be your mobo, depending how long the traces are from your ram slots to your cpu. But who cares youll never see that difference
 
Back
Top