jws2346

[H]ard|Gawd
May God be with you in the remembrance of the seventh anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center in New York City. May the 2,751 or 2,557 or 2,751 (depending on who you believe) victims killed rest in peace. :)

DC ONWARD

EDIT: I read where the New York Times reports P. Bush says 2557 deaths, Wikipedia reports "Excluding the 19 hijackers, 2,974 people died in the attacks" and according to "Yahoo.com" it's 2751 deaths. hmm...., I imagine it matters a great deal to those that lost loved ones (and I thank God I wasn't one of them), but just out of curiosity, who do you believe :confused:

Folding for the.... umm... Sept. 11 attacks?

This post is confusing... in before the lock.

We can have a off-topic thread on such day ;)

Let's pray for the victims.

Folding for the.... umm... Sept. 11 attacks?

This post is confusing... in before the lock.

Sorry to confuse you Tytalus, but I didn't think reminding us of the horrors and suffering of the 911 attacks was that far "out of pocket" considering the very intelligent members of this forum. You're right it ain't got a "freakin' thang to do with DC'n", I'll try to do better next time :rolleyes:

DC ONWARD

Prayers up for all of those who lost their lives on September 11, 2001. God bless them and our troops.

I remember watching the horror on the tv soon after it happend and crying for all of those we lost :( ..was a shocking and very sad sad day in America

Back