• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

911 app

John S

n00b
2FA
Joined
Nov 27, 2018
Messages
62
Does anyone know of a 911 app in which all I would have to do is push on it and it calls 911 right away?

thx
 
iOS or Android? I know on iPhone there is a setting where you can press the side button 5 times rapidly on the newer phones to automatically call emergency services.
 
iOS or Android? I know on iPhone there is a setting where you can press the side button 5 times rapidly on the newer phones to automatically call emergency services.

Sorry... android.
 
Back
Top