9070xt $550

Thought about just buying this to have a backup card. lol. Great price.
Yea only reason I got this and that MC 270k bundle. Many companies are playing thr refund the original price instead of replacement game now so not a bad idea.
 
Walmart has had many excellent prices on SSDs, RAM, HDDs, etc. as prices have increased over the last six months. Most of the smoking hot price orders I've placed have been cancelled but some have gone through. Fingers crossed on this one...
 
Looking a bit dead to me:

1782747514494.png
 
Mine shipped, tbd on what to do with it, may just build it out using the MC 270k bundle and the H7 flow sitting in my garage, and see if I wanna keep it or sell. The absolute insane stock price action in hw is telling me keeping these parts is the better idea.
 
Mine shipped, tbd on what to do with it, may just build it out using the MC 270k bundle and the H7 flow sitting in my garage, and see if I wanna keep it or sell. The absolute insane stock price action in hw is telling me keeping these parts is the better idea.
Congrats! I should have bought it but I couldn't justify having another GPU for that amount of money, especially when its supposed to be a monster heat wave this week. My A/C bill is going to be outrageous! lol. If the memory shortage keeps getting worse, you might be better off holding on to that as an asset. God forbid, your main GPU takes a dump.
 
Mine shipped, tbd on what to do with it, may just build it out using the MC 270k bundle and the H7 flow sitting in my garage, and see if I wanna keep it or sell. The absolute insane stock price action in hw is telling me keeping these parts is the better idea.
Maybe I'll pick this up from you locally, lol.
 
I'll be damned, the three I ordered shipped yesterday and were just delivered. Just in time for my SteamOS box! If you're local to the Front Range or southern Wyoming, happy to sell you one at cost ($596).
3 lol and I feel bad for ordering a single set of spares/backups...
 
Back
Top