9.7 million!

Congrats everyone!!! Onwards and upwards to 10M+!! :cool:
 
And- I figured out how to unlock a core (I R BaBoon). One more core for the horde!
 
Last edited:
Of course, we need to ramp up like we have been doing - it is the start of the month, so the ~30% boost that EVGA get from mercenaries kicks in for a while.:eek:

But it is interesting to see that the cash for points program is responsible for the current difference between the teams. Subtract that, and things are remarkably even.
 
I can't help but be impressed with the spirit and determination you chaps have shown in holding off what was previously an unstoppable juggernaut :cool: Would anybody object if I assisted a little in the drive for 4 billion?
 
I can't help but be impressed with the spirit and determination you chaps have shown in holding off what was previously an unstoppable juggernaut :cool: Would anybody object if I assisted a little in the drive for 4 billion?

Hmmm, let me think.... ok, I have thought it over, and I think that would be just fine ;)
 
I can't help but be impressed with the spirit and determination you chaps have shown in holding off what was previously an unstoppable juggernaut :cool: Would anybody object if I assisted a little in the drive for 4 billion?

Umm...no, no objections. We can use all the help we can get! Just let us know if you need any help getting set up. Thank you for the assistance!
 
I can't help but be impressed with the spirit and determination you chaps have shown in holding off what was previously an unstoppable juggernaut :cool: Would anybody object if I assisted a little in the drive for 4 billion?

Your Hired! :p

And a big "Hi There!" welcome to the [H]..:cool:
 
Welcome aboard. We're definitely not giving up any time soon.
 
Frickin' IMPRESSIVE [H]orde!!!!

Push 'em back, Push 'em back....WAY BACK!!!
 
I'm planning on just a short stay but the warm welcome is really appreciated :)
 
I can't help but be impressed with the spirit and determination you chaps have shown in holding off what was previously an unstoppable juggernaut :cool: Would anybody object if I assisted a little in the drive for 4 billion?

Welcome to the [H]orde, truly an inspiring achievement you have clocked up, feel free to help away. :cool:

Nice post on the custompc forums - hope they don't mind you chipping in with us for a while.
 
I can't help but be impressed with the spirit and determination you chaps have shown in holding off what was previously an unstoppable juggernaut :cool: Would anybody object if I assisted a little in the drive for 4 billion?

We would be honored to have you join us in our campaign. Here, let me go grab you a cup of coffee while you set up your clients :)

The next few weeks are going to be long as we bunker down.

MinnieCoffee.JPG
 
I can't help but be impressed with the spirit and determination you chaps have shown in holding off what was previously an unstoppable juggernaut :cool: Would anybody object if I assisted a little in the drive for 4 billion?

Much appreciated, Phoenicis! You and many others will always be welcomed to fold for the cause, and contributing to our team endevours is always welcomed as well. Thank you very much for your assistance...:cool:
 
I am honoured to be part of this community.

I mean the "Giveaways" here mean that the team members GIVE to help the community grow.

They give their systems use, their power costs, their time, their knowledge, their money, and their spare equipment.

What do they want in return? Not "bucks", but a cure, and also a community.

I am proud to have switched from evga to [H]. Not because I think evga is somehow bad, but because the [H]orde is a great community.

Unlike some, I dont mind having corporate sponsored charity, it is part of the good of capitalism.

But of course, I want David to crush all Goliaths.

Fold on and thank you phoenicis for helping.
 
Welcome to the [H]orde phoenicis!! Your contributions are greatly appreciated. :cool: :cool:
 
Back
Top