• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

9.1 Download them here...

Lol. If I had paid attention in all 4 years of high school german, maybe I could register.
 
lol...

I am not so sure if this is real 9.1 Driver..

but the Crysis Performance got dramatically decrease back to where 8.11-8.10 is...

I got 40fps on benchmark with 8.12HF, with this so call "9.1" I am having 32-35 fps LOL?

I am definitely going to revert it back to 8.12HF and wait until official release, or maybe a HF :D
 
According to what someone else posted in another thread here these may be the final ones for now...

Don't shoot the messenger. I found this posted in another forum. Take it for what it's worth.


Quote:
Here what game.amd.com administrator say "The driver page will be updated later today. The 9.1 package is version 8.57.3, not the same as the hotfix drivers though as these fix the 6 - 8GB install problem and the previous hotfixes dont. The hotfixes are faster in various games however due to the multi-gpu threading which wont be in the official drivers til later.

If you dont want to wait, the drivers are already on various other sites."
 
9.1 is officially available from ATi's site, for those of you who waited.
 
Back
Top