• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

8800GTX in Fragbox?

Joined
Dec 2, 2006
Messages
11
Can I simply remove the HDD cage to install a 8800GTX in a FragBox like you can in the SilverStone case??
 
where is the cheapest place to get a fragbox case. Cheaper then Newegg. Also is there any other stylish cases. That is nice, and shiny..PLease link me..
 
newegg will probably be the cheapest.

You could see what falcon nw will charge but I guarantee they will a55rape you on shipping.
 
is it worth buying that case if you want something really nice and stylish or is there any other black cases that is shiny...
 
Khanhfucious said:
Can I simply remove the HDD cage to install a 8800GTX in a FragBox like you can in the SilverStone case??


yes you can do that

and yes newegg is the only place to get it

or ebay
 
I heard the Thermaltake Lanbox (which looks like a copy of the Fragbox) is supposed to be released this week. You may want to look into that if in the market for a new SFF. I also heard the 8800GTX will fit in a QPack.


Edit: Supposedly Tt Lanbox hard launch is December 18th
 
I have a SFF gaming rig and i used the LianLi PC-V300 Case also sold at newegg for 99$ + shipping. Works great, removeable mobo tray, Standard ATX psu, and enough room for kingwin 300 liquid cooling system. it also fits my x800gto
 
that lanbox looks really cool. There is alos a 7 inch screen that goes into the drivebay..Looks sexy, but i think it is sold separetly,,,SIGH
 
Back
Top