8800GTS cooler options???

Slozz

Weaksauce
I am thinking of replacing my 8800GTS stock cooler with, say, a Zalman VF900-cu.:rolleyes:
I understand that the VF900 only works on the gpu:( while the stock cools memory and some other components unidentifiable to me however I could always stick some ram sinks on, so I wonder if the vf900 is worth the extra $ ???
Also I'd appreciate some other recommendations.
Thanks!:)

Thermalright HR-03 + 120MM Fan

Easily the best air cooling for G80 as of late.

Depending on how my 8800GTX does temps wise I mite get one of either the HR-03 plus's or an NV Siencer when they come out. First I'm modding the side panel of my case to attach a 120mm fan to blow directly on the cards, mostly the gpu.

Thanks but I don't have access to purchasing any Thermalright goodies b/c not in the US.:(

Any other suggestions???

Also how about the AC Accelero X1????? would I see a decent temp drop if I slap this thing on????:eek:

You need the HR-03 PLUS for the 8800..... and AFAIK it's not out in retail, but i do know that its out to tech media sites for review

NOTHING OTHER THAN THE HR-03 PLUS WILL FIT, let alone HANDLE THE HEAT LOAD of the 8800...

/disclaimer.

Thanks but I don't have access to purchasing any Thermalright goodies b/c not in the US.:(

Any other suggestions???

shoppts.com

Just make a request via email or something--they ship worldwide.

Back