8800GT XFX In stock On Newegg.com

lol i payed 296 shipped like a week ago but the price is getting lame

I'm hoping the stores will get a eVGA shipment in between Monday and Wednesday (19th-21st) next week in time for Turkey Day. If so, I'll jump on one then. I got the money to build my next system but 8800GT availbility is holding me up. I'm not paying $300 for a 8800GT of any kind. :mad:

I really want this card for new system I'm going to build. I especially love the XFX warranty that isnt compromised even after overclocking. Amazing.

BFG 8800GT OC is in stock at a site for 279.99. Do you think this is worth it?

I really want this card for new system I'm going to build. I especially love the XFX warranty that isnt compromised even after overclocking. Amazing.

BFG 8800GT OC is in stock at a site for 279.99. Do you think this is worth it?

"Worth it" is up to the individual to decide....

Starting this sunday (11/18) bestbuy is having the BFG 8800GT OC for $250 (just a heads up for anyone interested (of course u have to pay shipping) but its a better then most deals out right now...

I randomly checked last night at around 11:43 pm CNT. and saw they were in stock, I bought one right away. should be here by Wednesday. Crazy thing is in less then 12 hours of when I got mine, they were sold out.

price $296.32 shipped.

Since these things are in stock sporadically rather than absolutely out of stock, worth noting EVGA is bundling Crysis with their cards. So don't waste $50 if you're buying the GT.

I might be selling my eVGA 8800GT Superclocked soon for $279 if anyone is interested. I paid $300+ for it. It should be arriving in two days and Im only going to unpackage it to see if it works then its going back in the box for sale. If anyone thinks thats a good buy PM me. I'd love to help someone out of they still want one if I do decide to sell it.

Just ordered the BFG 8800GT OC from Best Buy, they say that it should be here next week. Total card + tax + free shipping = $260.......:D

why are you selling it ?

Well you guys may think I'm crazy but I prefer the 512MB version of the 3850. Mainly because this is going into a HTPC which is cramped and doesn't have that good airflow. I need something smaller to fit in my case with less PSU draw bcuz I only have a 500W power supply. I previously had a 640mb 8800GTS in it and it was REALLY inconvenient. The 512MB 3850 is actually a better performing card than my 8800GTS (not the 8800GT) so that will also be a plus. The 512MB 3850 will go for about $200 so I can use the extra money to get a game or save up for a holiday gift. The 8800GT was an impulse buy for me and now I'm reconsidering my options. If I do sell it my loss is your gain.

Back