8800GT XFX 600 clock Version IN STOCK AT NEW EGG

Looks like all the factory-OC'd models are coming into stock, don't know if the early rush is finally fading or they just got a new shipment that is going to sell out in 2 hours, but it is a hopeful sign at least...

Looks like all the factory-OC'd models are coming into stock, don't know if the early rush is finally fading or they just got a new shipment that is going to sell out in 2 hours, but it is a hopeful sign at least...

Yeah lol I sat on my labtop for like 2 days basicaly like a week ago waiting for the 640 clock xfx to come in ! Cards awesome =) but costed a decent amount =(

too much in demand...

I was going to try and get one before next year, but looks like it would be cheaper and way easier.

ehh, i bit on the ko version.

ouch me too :eek:

something about seeing these in stock after days of staring at "out of stock" just made me buy it, even though I know eventually the prices will drop.

o well, i'm building a new system and I would rather get ripped now but have a card to use than sit here and stare at my un-used parts :p

I can't stand using this 16mb tnt vanta on my 2500+ for much longer :eek:

Grr, at least you Americans have stock sometimes. UK has been out since like the 1st of November :(

looks like the 8800 GT KO was in stock @ newegg for a whole hour or so. Luckily i ordered mine directly from evga last Thursday. Shipped Monday night, 298$ total.

Back