8800GT SLI VS 3870 CF Review

According to Brent, it seems xfire for Crysis won't be working for some time. IMO, that's the most important title for MGPU situations. SLI may only scale 40% for the GT's, but at least it's working. And that's the issue I have w/ ATI right now. A friend of mine picked up the 2900XT on release and he's consistently had to wait 2-4 weeks for bug fixes, driver updates, and good performance whereas NV had a driver day of. And now we're all suffering w/ nasty $ gouging on the NV cards and lack of a new high end single card. Now if I can get a hold of some GTS 512's from EVGA come Dec... ;););)

I'd rather read a review from The Inq. I mean really, "Crossfire scale more better than SLI" bad graphs + bad english = a poo poo review.

According to Brent, it seems xfire for Crysis won't be working for some time. IMO, that's the most important title for MGPU situations. SLI may only scale 40% for the GT's, but at least it's working. And that's the issue I have w/ ATI right now. A friend of mine picked up the 2900XT on release and he's consistently had to wait 2-4 weeks for bug fixes, driver updates, and good performance whereas NV had a driver day of. And now we're all suffering w/ nasty $ gouging on the NV cards and lack of a new high end single card. Now if I can get a hold of some GTS 512's from EVGA come Dec... ;););)

You're talking about the driver that AF made the trees glow =p? and water reflections had no blur ? yea, no bugs at all in those BETA drivers!

Back