8800GT in stock on Newegg

I'll wait a little till the demand goes down.. for 310 without shipping, newegg is one of the worst places to get stuff when demand > supply

I'll wait a little till the demand goes down.. for 310 without shipping, newegg is one of the worst places to get stuff when demand > supply
well it is the ko version and it comes with quake wars, not such a bad deal.

My 'Old' gaming rig was already sold before I started buying new parts. Sold my A3 core for 310, bundled with the rest of my 'Old' rig.

Can't wait........8 gigs DDR1000, Black Edition, 8800GTS, 7200.11...........Then I get to do it all over again in a month or two when Phenom comes out. I really hope I don't have to deal with the PCI-E 1.0b bug with the two motherboards I'm going to try it out on.

My 'Old' gaming rig was already sold before I started buying new parts. Sold my A3 core for 310, bundled with the rest of my 'Old' rig.

Can't wait........8 gigs DDR1000, Black Edition, 8800GTS, 7200.11...........Then I get to do it all over again in a month or two when Phenom comes out. I really hope I don't have to deal with the PCI-E 1.0b bug with the two motherboards I'm going to try it out on.

DAmn u must have hella money !!! My brother bought me a 300 dollar rig of craigs list and right after i bought it a sold it for more and bought a new computer sold that for more than got this =)

Bought! Thanks for the heads-up. I got the auto-notification seconds after my order went to Step 3. These won't last long.

This is the Superclocked version. Compared to ZZF/Amazon/TigerDirect/Mwave/ClubIT it's at least $10 cheaper (at time of posting). Some are free ship so it evens out. The list at Newegg is only $10 more than EVGA.com, who charges a lot more for the equivalent shipping. Oh, and Newegg has stock.

I plan to Step-Up to the next higher G92 core so this extra MSRP will be spent now or later. One should fully expect any G92-based faster sibling (additional SP's) to be more than $300. Good deal in my case and I have the card to use through Turkeyday break...:p

*** EDIT
2 seconds after this post...OOS

Bought! Thanks for the heads-up. I got the auto-notification seconds after my order went to Step 3. These won't last long.

This is the Superclocked version. Compared to ZZF/Amazon/TigerDirect/Mwave/ClubIT it's at least $10 cheaper (at time of posting). Some are free ship so it evens out. The list at Newegg is only $10 more than EVGA.com, who charges a lot more for the equivalent shipping. Oh, and Newegg has stock.

I plan to Step-Up to the next higher G92 core so this extra MSRP will be spent now or later. One should fully expect any G92-based faster sibling (additional SP's) to be more than $300. Good deal in my case and I have the card to use through Turkeyday break...:p

*** EDIT

same thing i was thinking. step-up to the new G92 when it comes out and i get to play crysis during my 5 day weekend

Damn I paid $300 with 2nd day shipping from EVGA. I didn't think prices would go up any higher.

*** EDIT

Glad i could help

Lol, I got a KO, good thing I was refreshing...I thought they would update tomorrow morning or something.

Interestingly after I bought mine I refreshed to see if it was selling out already, and they'd raised the price $20...then they brought it back down when no one was biting and sold out at $309...

Probably should have got an Accelero to go with, but I'm used to my 1900xt, it can't possibly be any louder than this thing can it?

Just ordered the Superclocked for 296 shipped
Same here man. 296 and some change. I had the phone text message auto notify going last night. Weird thing is, right after I bought it and refreshed they were gone. I logged out of Newegg and then they were there again, as if they wouldnt let you buy another one. I checked this morning and then they are gone again. Maybe they are trying to drive up demand console style. I dont care. I got mine. So I'm satisfied.

I heard (rumor:take it with a dose of salt) that due to nVidia miscalculating demand the the 8800GT supply remain low until January. If true thats going to suck for those hoping to get something reasonable by Xmas. :(

I heard (rumor:take it with a dose of salt) that due to nVidia miscalculating demand the the 8800GT supply remain low until January. If true thats going to suck for those hoping to get something reasonable by Xmas. :(
They had better not.

My 7800gt can hardly handle any new games above medium settings with playable FPS.

An 8800GTX can hardly handle any new DX10 games at high settings, sometimes dipping down to 15 fps AVERAGE! See: call of Juarez, etc...

Score one for ATI. Well, I'm not happy exactly, but I won't buy Sapphire again, and I don't know the other vendors well enough. ATI has been in my last two systems, time to give the green team a try!

Score one for ATI. Well, I'm not happy exactly, but I won't buy Sapphire again, and I don't know the other vendors well enough. ATI has been in my last two systems, time to give the green team a try!
I think you're in the wrong thread....

Oh and Call of Juarez blows anyways. Crysis runs alright in DX10 on an 8800GTS 640MB.

MSI might be a fine company but I won't go anywhere else than EVGA just because I can step up to a better card within 90 days.

There will be stock next week on just about every 8800GT. Not enough to make the prices drop but enough to help the people who are searching franticly. Most cards will be in the hands of distributors either 11/19 or 11/23.

Ask around local stores and you'll probably find one... after I got lucky and bought my BFG from NCIX I realized a couple stores had some 8800GTs. BFG, Asus and Palit are the ones I remember seeing, might have been more I missed.

Funny, those people who picked up the stock probably don't feel foolish. In fact, they are probably going to be happy all weekend.

Do not judge lest you be judged...

MSI might be a fine company but I won't go anywhere else than EVGA just because I can step up to a better card within 90 days.

Honestly, that ste-up option has guaranteed them so many clients, myself included. I'll even wait a while until I can get one from EVGA, just so that I can MAYBE upgrade when NVIDIA releases their new cards in December or January. I just wouldn't want to buy a card now and find out next month that something twice as fast came out and I have to pay full-price for it.

Agreed. I am interested to know how EVGA manages to do that anyways. I would think it would cost them a lot of money.

I'm guessing EVGA repackages the cards they get back and have some agreement with an Asian distributor to re-sticker and re-sell them in China or somewhere. China isn't exactly known for its 100% genuine articles, and they still aren't wealthy enough (considering the number of computer gamers they have!) to buy top-of-the-line cards...

Back