8800GT coolers....

I don't see quite as low idle as you do, but I do not break the 50's running passively. I generally range between 39C - 45C (case temp is generally 32C - 35C). I was originally going to direct more airflow to the cooler but I do not see a need in my situation.

i've seen the picture in this post http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1031606201&postcount=65

unluckily 2/4 of the ramsinks placed on the chipsets fall down and they don't seem to stick again if i manage to mount a 46cfm 92mm fan under the card will i still need new ramsinks ? i use vf900 and some thermaltake ramsinks, core is very cool ( 53c max on ati tool ) but right section of the card is VERY hot especially from behind when clocked @ 700/1750/2000 will i get my stability back if i just put a fan under the card ? it locks up even when playing cnc95 (lol) so i'm back to defaults now

ps : my english sucks sorry

With my Accelero S1 w/ TR PVM sinks my 8800GT under load never went above 48*C.

Also, not sure if this has been posted yet, but I took a pic comparing the new stock cooler with the old. The new cooler I never break 63*C.

DSC_0156.jpg

Just to let some people know. It IS possible to put 2 x 120mm fans on the S1, if you had that question.

My idle is 32 and load is 40

DSCN0088.jpg

DSCN0092.jpg

Nice case and cooler accuracy ;)
Hope you like it.
haha, the centurion5 gets a little cramped sometimes, but the cooler is the best. thanks.

No, i think accuracy just tied it too tight.
well, not completely. what what happened was that my pci-e cable is way too stiff, and caused it to bend down. but it probably is tied too tight too.

Back