8800GT $102.99 @ Best Buy B&M Clearance

Ocellaris

Fully [H]
Good price for a retail 8800GT, also this qualifies for various Best Buy coupons moving around that require a $99+ purchase and bring the price to $92.69 + tax. SKU is 8657553.

Can't find it online using that SKU, called a local store and asked to check stock, the SKU comes up with nothing in the system, at both stores here in Las Vegas so... nice price, definitely but, doesn't seem to exist in my area. :(

Just checked my local Best Buy. It was on clearance all right... for $157.

Ouch. Very not hot.

Just bought one at clearance price for $129.XX including tax! There is one more available at the Best Buy in Arizona on Alma School and Southern!

The 9600Gt's are sub 100 now so if you dont pick up the 8800gt, then go grab a 9600gt.

what brand 8800gt is it?
I know they sell bgg and pny.They also have the deal going on for 25% off visiontek cards now

Its PNY, I bought one in Topsham, ME. Also I was in Augusta, ME and they had a bunch on the shelf for $102.99. Its like almost all BB in store clearance items, prices are all over the place depending on where you live.

yeah I have noticed that before there was a monitor deal a few months ago and I went to get it and it was like $150 more then people were getting it for here so I passed on it

Back