• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

8800 + thermaltake =??

peta328

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 6, 2007
Messages
301
I have a thermaltake tide water and I am wondering if it will fit onto a 8800. I don't want anyone saying don't use it or anything just need to know if they are compatible.
 
you can use the tide water kit if you buy the special thermaltake 8800 water block for it to add to the loop.

i do advise against it though it will add a LOT of heat to the loop.
 
Back
Top