• Buy ATI's latest

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • Wait for the GT300's to appear... eventually

Votes: 14 37.8%

• Total voters

Meocene

Weaksauce
Subject says it all.
What would you do if, like me, you've just hammered the second to last nail in to your trusty ol' 8800GTX's coffin by pushing it just that little bit to far? (god damned virtical lines).

If anyone knows how to resurrect my 8800 I'll love you long time.

lifetime warranty....?

manufacturer has no way to tell if you oc'ed it

or another +1 for oven

+1 oven, should fix/tide over for a bit, then something sparkly ATI. (me on 3rd, or 4th bake...:) )

Subject says it all.
What would you do if, like me, you've just hammered the second to last nail in to your trusty ol' 8800GTX's coffin by pushing it just that little bit to far? (god damned virtical lines).

If anyone knows how to resurrect my 8800 I'll love you long time.

Is your monitor ok?? I had the same problem with a Samsung that i had to replace ...

I just upgraded from an 8800GTX to the 5870 and couldn't be happier. If you grab the XFX model it has a lifetime warranty, too.
The G300 might eventually come out and end up as the fastest card for this generation, but the ATI card will still dominate pretty much anything you throw at it. It also runs cool and is out now.
That was enough to get my purchase.

Well bugger me, it worked.
Commencing long lovin'... can you feel it?!

Haha awesome. I'm gonna pop my 8800gts in tomorrow I think, and if that doesn't work? Well hell someone thought putting a video card in an oven would work...I think I'm gonna put a blown power supply in the sauna

Back