8800 GTX X64 drivers?

Zekenstein

n00b
I was just on Nvidia's site and the driver set for 8800 GTX said it was x32 only, is there currently an x64 edition set of drivers in the beta stage or am I jsut SOL until Nvidia gets off their ass and makes an x64 edition set of drivers?

there is a beta set of drivers out. check the downloads at a site like Guru3d.com
i believe its like version 96.98 or something. Same set came on my EVGA driver disc when I got my 8800gtx

Zekenstein said:
I was just on Nvidia's site and the driver set for 8800 GTX said it was x32 only, is there currently an x64 edition set of drivers in the beta stage or am I jsut SOL until Nvidia gets off their ass and makes an x64 edition set of drivers?

I was just talking about this in my thread, i just found out that the Palit website has a x64-bit driver and as everyone keeps telling me that all the cards are essentially the same even though anandtech says otherwise:

http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.aspx?i=2873&p=1

In any event, i am hoping someone comments on on whether it is stable or not. My card hasn't come in yet so I have to rely on the masses for the moment.

Back