• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

8800 GTX Volt Mod

Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
52
I'd like to overclock my Evga 8800 GTX but I can barely increase my clocks without crashing even though my temps are way low (water cooled card). So I'd like to try out volt modding but I don't really know where to begin any guides or kits that people know of?
 
Maybe your power supply is inadequate. Voltmod should be a last resort so lets make sure nothing else is holding you back.
 
Back
Top