• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

8800 GT Issues

Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Messages
14
Built my new system today. M2N-SLI mobo, AMD 6400+, and a 8800GT from EVGA. I get it all up and running well. Then I try to update my video card drivers. Rebooted from the update, i get video up until X64 is finished loading, then blank. My mobo doesn't have onboard graphics so I'm not really sure what to do. I don't know how to undo the driver update. I guess this means I'm screwed?
 
If you have tv connected to your 8800gt try to disconnect tv cable at first reboot when installing new drivers. That helped in my case, seems like video signal goes only to tv-out...or if you have tv near your pc just change display mode in nvidia control panel
 
Sounds like its going into a rez/rate that your monitor doesn't support.

Try hitting f8 just after your mobo splash and going in under either safemode or VGA mode.
 
Back
Top