8600?

VulturEMaN

Gawd
I know that we're all sick of hearing 8800 news repeated over and over and over and over and over and over again (even though it's gonna pwn hard), so is there any info out on their midrange next-gen cards? I haven't seen any yet...

The way that I'm looking at it is this: If I can get something that is next-gen, performs just as good as current high-end solutions, and is cheaper, then this would be the card to look at for the majority of people to upgrade to. There are quite a few people out there that plan on upgrading to G80, but are slightly turned down by the high prices.

So...any 8600 news?

VulturEMaN said:
I know that we're all sick of hearing 8800 news repeated over and over and over and over and over and over again (even though it's gonna pwn hard), so is there any info out on their midrange next-gen cards? I haven't seen any yet...

The way that I'm looking at it is this: If I can get something that is next-gen, performs just as good as current high-end solutions, and is cheaper, then this would be the card to look at for the majority of people to upgrade to. There are quite a few people out there that plan on upgrading to G80, but are slightly turned down by the high prices.

So...any 8600 news?

8600 should debut only next year, unless NVIDIA pulls off some kind of surprise.

Silus said:
8600 should debut only next year, unless NVIDIA pulls off some kind of surprise.

They've pulled suprises before, so I was wondering if there were any hidden powerpoint slides that I've missed ;)

It would probably perform on-par with the 7900GTX if I had to make a guess and sell for $200-$300

Screw it, I just want some money for some faster hardware .

VulturEMaN said:
They've pulled suprises before, so I was wondering if there were any hidden powerpoint slides that I've missed ;)
Anybody find anything about such hidden PPTs? :)

Back