807x units

Toconator

Gawd
What's with these? Not only did I not get lucky enough to get any 8057 but then I got a bunch of 762x's and now a couple 8074's followed by a 8072. The 8074's had a 2:18 tpf and the 8072 has 6:13 tpf with no ppd on my 560Ti. HFM shows failed units now as well. updated psummary, psummaryB and psummaryC to no effect ...

I will kill a bag of puppies if my 560ti has been folding all day with no PPD

EDIT: that's wierd, no PPD from either GPU or smp, logs are clean, too tired to keep looking further, I'll investigate further in the AM

Last edited:
Why are you setting the beta-flag, when you dont want to crunch on beta-wu´s???

What's with these? Not only did I not get lucky enough to get any 8057 but then I got a bunch of 762x's and now a couple 8074's followed by a 8072. The 8074's had a 2:18 tpf and the 8072 has 6:13 tpf with no ppd on my 560Ti. HFM shows failed units now as well. updated psummary, psummaryB and psummaryC to no effect ...

If F@H has to do a core update, it shows up as a failed WU in HFM. I've already told HFM's author about it, so it should be fixed in a future version.

I will kill a bag of puppies if my 560ti has been folding all day with no PPD

EDIT: that's wierd, no PPD from either GPU or smp, logs are clean, too tired to keep looking further, I'll investigate further in the AM

For some reason the new WUs haven't propagated to psummaryC, and as HFM parses this to get PPD info, it is unable to work it out. If you are using the v7 client, it should be able to determine the correct PPD. The owner of the the project has been notified.

Last edited:
Looks like my GTX 660ti is getting ~25k ppd with a 8072.

Fair bit lower than some of the others, and no k-factor. That said.... this is just what the V7 client shows. HFM still shows nothing.

Last edited:
Hmmm. OK will wait for psummary and HFM updates if available as I'm still running the 6.41 client. My overall ppd hasn't plunged so even though it LOOKS like I'm getting 0 ppd, I must actually be getting something. Thx rhavern

PsummaryC has been updated and they are now moved to advanced...

Back