• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

800D was destroyed by shipping...

Irishllama

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
1,634
So I'm looking for a new case. I honestly loved the 800D, but if I can find the features of an 800D in a smaller platform I am up for that too.

What I'm looking for:

Tool-less entry/hd/optical with SSD mounting options
The ability to comfortable fit 2x GTX 770s with water blocks
The ability to house a 3x120 radiator up top
Good cable management with minimal case mods.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
 
corsair 600t. i had a 3x120 in the top on mine.

or go for the beast 900d.
 
Back
Top