Oct 19, 2005 #1 O Order Gawd Joined Dec 8, 2004 Messages 979 I'm looking to see some benchmarks for a MAU array on a good controller. I'd prefer to see 16 drives but anything over 8 would do. Yes, this is for my forever-in-progress system so I'm sorry if I'm getting annoying .
I'm looking to see some benchmarks for a MAU array on a good controller. I'd prefer to see 16 drives but anything over 8 would do. Yes, this is for my forever-in-progress system so I'm sorry if I'm getting annoying .
Oct 19, 2005 #2 E EnderW [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Sep 25, 2003 Messages 11,465 lol, I'd like to see this as well good luck
Oct 19, 2005 #3 U unhappy_mage [H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2005 Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 11,455 Here's my guess: MAU array ====================== everything else ===
Oct 19, 2005 #4 E EnderW [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Sep 25, 2003 Messages 11,465 unhappy_mage said: Here's my guess: MAU array ====================== everything else === Click to expand... lol
unhappy_mage said: Here's my guess: MAU array ====================== everything else === Click to expand... lol
Oct 20, 2005 #5 R rodsfree [H]ard|Gawd Joined Dec 13, 2004 Messages 1,417 I just wish I had that kind of money!
Oct 20, 2005 #6 O Order Gawd Joined Dec 8, 2004 Messages 979 I've been saving for about a year and a half. I have some work to do when I finally get it built, wink wink.
I've been saving for about a year and a half. I have some work to do when I finally get it built, wink wink.