Hey there folks. Been having a somewhat annoying little problem with my Saphire 7970 card. Can't remember which model exactly, got it a few months ago off newegg however can't see the order history any longer for it.
The issue is that whenever my system restarts, the clock settings get changed. Defaults for the card are 950/1425, however they get set to 590/725. I'm not sure when this started. Possibly awhile ago and I never noticed it. Haven't gamed as much as I thought I would until recently, so it could've been doing this from the get go. Opened up overdrive one day and saw what they were set to. Going back to defaults doesn't hold either, on the next restart they will be lowered. Updated to latest drivers and that hasn't changed anything.
After re-setting clock settings everything else seems to be normal, no artifacting or running excessively hot. It's just getting annoying having to open it up and re-apply everything. Any ideas?
The issue is that whenever my system restarts, the clock settings get changed. Defaults for the card are 950/1425, however they get set to 590/725. I'm not sure when this started. Possibly awhile ago and I never noticed it. Haven't gamed as much as I thought I would until recently, so it could've been doing this from the get go. Opened up overdrive one day and saw what they were set to. Going back to defaults doesn't hold either, on the next restart they will be lowered. Updated to latest drivers and that hasn't changed anything.
After re-setting clock settings everything else seems to be normal, no artifacting or running excessively hot. It's just getting annoying having to open it up and re-apply everything. Any ideas?