• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

7950X $680 at amazon

3rd party seller. Worth the extra 20 buying it direct from an etailer imo. Not sure how the warranty aspect hits if it's a third party seller on amazon....But you would be paying the shipping back if you were to return.
 
I's rather spend the extra $20 at Microcenter and deal warranty with them.
 
In stock and sold by Amazon for $699, wouldn't touch a 3rd party, ever.
 
No warranty from 3rd party seller, according to the AMD support person that I talked to.
 
I mean honestly....Considering this processor just came out, would be better to just return it, considering the Amaazon seller fee's, shipping, etc....Unless it was procured under nefarious means.
 
Looks like all of the zen4 processors on Amazon ar $20 off. I got an alert about the 7900x in my cart and pulled the trigger. I triple checked that it was the one listed in the AMD store.
 
$20 bucks off is a deal? Did that really push you over the line?
1665760584956.png
 
$20 bucks off is a deal? Did that really push you over the line?
No actually I was already buying it, just a happy bonus. Actually the day before they had the price jacked up to $580 so it was more like $50 less than I was planning on.
 
Back
Top