7950GX2 SLI verification

I just bought a EVGA 7950GX2 and a Biostar Tforce4 SLI board and I loaded up and installed all the newest drivers and can enable SLI in the nvidia software except when I run DxDiag or look at the nvidia adapter information it only shows 512MB of video memory...Making me think that the card is not in SLI mode. Is there a way that I can make sure that I'm in SLI...or is there a reason I only see 512MB of VRAM.

Any help is appreciated.

I would not even pay attention to what dxdiag tells you, heck I have 2 7950GX2's and it also tells me I have 512 MB of video memory and I don't care it syas that, it just cannot see the memory on more than one of the cards and is a limitation of dxdiag and not you card not working in sli. :cool: :p

jgdiaz said:
I would not even pay attention to what dxdiag tells you, heck I have 2 7950GX2's and it also tells me I have 512 MB of video memory and I don't care it syas that, it just cannot see the memory on more than one of the cards and is a limitation of dxdiag and not you card not working in sli. :cool: :p

Does your Nvidia driven software say that you only have 512? Cause mine does.

I just want to make sure I'm getting all I can
:p

RyanPosflea said:
Does your Nvidia driven software say that you only have 512? Cause mine does.

I just want to make sure I'm getting all I can
:p

No the Nvidia software says that each card has 1Gigs of memory.

Back