• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

7950gx2 BF2 settings?

spaceman

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Jan 7, 2005
Messages
14,959
What settings do you run BF2 in? Looking to do a custom profile for it and am interested in what works best. max res is 1920x1200
 
I would think you would be able to max everything out with no problems. I maxed my 7800GTX 256 at 1600x1200 with no problems
 
QKSILVR73 said:
I would think you would be able to max everything out with no problems. I maxed my 7800GTX 256 at 1600x1200 with no problems

hmmm. if you look at my vid card in my sig i run it @ 1280x1024 with everything max but only x4 AA and not x6 cuz then the game gets stuttery, i have twice the memory as you yet you have higher res with everything max, plz explain how you can do that...
 
QKSILVR73 said:
I would think you would be able to max everything out with no problems. I maxed my 7800GTX 256 at 1600x1200 with no problems

Did you run at 4xAA? Personally I thought one 7800gtx was not enough for that res and 4xAA (I might have been runnign TSAA, so maybe thats a cause). One 7900gtx can do it easily though.

Before I sold off my second 7900gtx I ran BF2 at 1920x1440 4xAA 16xAF no probs, so a 7950 should be able to run 1920x1200 4xAA, just as fast.
 
In the Nvidia control panel I turned everything on except Vsync. I Ran this in Road to Jalabad. So either I didn't do something right or FRAPS is flawed.
 
Back
Top