• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

7950 xfire: display drivers crashing problem

Joined
Dec 17, 2012
Messages
6
I have been bashing my head against this problem for many many months. With crossfire enabled I cannot have a game running and also view any flash media without my drivers crashing and recovering. This typically happens when I'm playing a game on my center screen and open a youtube music playlist. The drivers always recover but the game either times out or starts having graphical problems.

So far I have tried:

  • Many driver versions and every beta version in between, clean installs every time
  • Disabled ULPS
  • Swapped cards around to see if main card was faulty, same results
  • Upped voltage to cards after someone suggested it somewhere else
  • Enabled hardware acceleration on flash video
  • Disabled timeout recovery for display drivers

I feel like it is less frequent than before after all the stuff I have tried but it also might be because I almost avoid flash media now. I have pushed these cards extensively for hours and this problem still ONLY arises when flash media is involved so I don't think it's the cards. Is there something I am missing or is this just the nature of ATI drivers? :confused:
 
Back
Top