• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

7900xt for $720 in NewEgg

Awesome. I need a card around 12" or smaller (to downsize from an RTX 4090 FE). I hate this new trend of crazy huge cards.
 
Same. During the dark crypto times I took whatever I could get for a decent price and now am trying to get out of the largest GPUs I have. One left!
 
Seeing benchmarks scattered to hell here.

Pound for pound - I'm seeing the 7900xt has about a 10 to 15% performance bump over the 6950xt, correct?

Both GPUS are in very favorable pricing tiers now - $560ish for the 6950xt and now low $700s for the 7900xt...

decisions decisions
 
Seeing benchmarks scattered to hell here.

Pound for pound - I'm seeing the 7900xt has about a 10 to 15% performance bump over the 6950xt, correct?

Both GPUS are in very favorable pricing tiers now - $560ish for the 6950xt and now low $700s for the 7900xt...

decisions decisions
I'm pissed I bought a 3080 during the evga queue days, the stuff now is cooler, even if it's not that much faster
 
This is now $705 with the code vgaexcaa794

Furthermore - AMD has announced that next week, Starfield will be included with AMD CPU and GPU purchases - not sure if prices will go up or stay same, but another sweet deal from AMD

1688893083637.png
 
Back
Top