7900 GTX 512mb $375

ITSTHINKING

[H]ard|Gawd
It's the one in the sig, works perfectly. Still under warranty also I believe. If your interested shoot me a PM.

Picture024.jpg

Picture025.jpg

No backup card except in my fiances rig and I can't use that one. Thats why card is still in rig.

Picture027.jpg

better view

Can't find the pny box but can use the box my evga 7800gtx shipped in
Picture028.jpg

this is why I can't find it :LOL:

Picture029.jpg

Sorry bout that, I'm not used to selling stuff. I don't ever do it. As for heatware, it's got the stock cooler on it. I never really oc'd it so I never really had the need for a new cooler since this thing runs really cool and quiet. I'll get some pics up as sson as I can find my digital camera, I could use my webcam but Lord knows that thing takes some ugly ass pictures.

BTW does this seem like a reasonable price? I was worried about asking to much?

ITSTHINKING said:
Sorry bout that, I'm not used to selling stuff. I don't ever do it. As for heatware, it's got the stock cooler on it. I never really oc'd it so I never really had the need for a new cooler since this thing runs really cool and quiet.

HOLY CRAP DEJA VU...someone said that almost exactly the same way a few months ago while selling their 6800gt...I had it in my sig for a while since it was so damn funny...

How odd that you would type a response that was so similar that it was almost matched word for word :p

Anyway, www.heatware.com

And a bump for you!

im getting a evga 7900gtx in the mail here in a few days (the guy wanted 375 shipped as well, but then i offered him a trade, he accepted, ill have mine in the mail early next week :D

i cant wait to get it :D

anyways

why u selling? u upgrading?

Nice price im my opinion :)

defintely a free bump, my family are sleeping at 2 in the morning I just literally LOL at the Heatware thing.... :p

DELL_DUDE_B120 said:
im getting a evga 7900gtx in the mail here in a few days (the guy wanted 375 shipped as well, but then i offered him a trade, he accepted, ill have mine in the mail early next week :D

i cant wait to get it :D

anyways

why u selling? u upgrading?

Nice price im my opinion :)

Actually I'm moving soon and need the money :( deposit can be SPENDY so I'll have to use my spare x600 for a while untill I can afford a nice card again

Yes I know the box is here somewhere as is the disc. I'm not sure about the plastic that held the card in the box. I don't think I have that anymore

Sorry to post in my own topic again so soon. But I know that I don't have any "real" rep or "credentials" So @ my local lan groups website I asked them to speak on my behalf so to speak. I've always been afraid to deal online which is part of the reaon I have no ebay or heatware. Heres a link to the website with info on my local dealings.

http://www.wvgamers.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=99999999&page=viewtopic&t=91

Again I'm not trying to early bump. I know the rules and respect them.

Don't mean to be rude, but all posts by the seller of the card must be 6 hours apart, regardless of what the post is. Any post is considered a bump, since the thread is moved up in the forum.

I suggest taking discussion to PM!

lol nice room. i just got a 7900gtx in a trade. w00t! bump for you

Back