780ti lightning

Very nice overclocks on the gpu. But I would have liked to see them use the latest 3dmark though. As it would be a better compare than using the older 3dmark 11. But it is moving along very nicely.

Last I heard, this isn't actually being released on the market. They had some pre-release samples at MSI, but ended up nixing the entire thing for whatever reason. I want to say I saw this over at TPU? Or something.

Only 30 lightning 780ti cards were produced apparently, as pre-release samples. And production cards were axed from what I've heard. Which really is too bad - I've been a long time fan of the lightning series, but I wasn't too pleased with the 780 lightning since it launched at a heavily inflated price (that has since normalized, though).

^LOL

Trying too hard to troll man, too hard. I wouldn't confuse an issue that a specific AIB has with anything more than what it appears. I seem to recall some uh, "issues" with the Windforce 290X. Shall we go there? Is Hawaii being pushed "too hard" there? Or an issue with the AIB? PEBCAK? What a silly question. But then again, this is you. Trolling, which is your norm. It's just hilarious at this point, because you're such a try hard troll. Not even subtle.

Last edited:
Back